Also, found my cell phone and after going for a couple of days without it, it's relieving. We have a race on Friday, a 5k, at Dempsey which is the track at the University of Washington. I don't know how I'll do but I bet I won't be happy, I feel pretty out of shape. I ran a 56:20 10 mile tempo the other day and even though it was by myself (which makes it way shittier) it still felt a little harder than it should have. 55:00 was feeling easier a couple months ago. I guess that's what you get when you turn into a pussy the second it starts snowing.
Anyway, hopefully the weather improves around here and I get a cx bike together so I can start riding in Forest park and beyond. That is getting me pretty excited, there is a lot of ground to cover around here that is only possible with some knobby tires.
Later,
Mike
No comments:
Post a Comment